- Contaminating the University, Creating Autonomous Knowledge: Occupied Social and Cultural Centers in Italy
- Could students in the US pull off a strike like in Montreal?
- Carving Compassion, Camouflaging Antagonism & Building Cooperative Alternatives – an Interview with Anna Feigenbaum
- Standing at the interface of academic corporatization and exploitation: why not struggle against the ‘grain’?
- Bloated Corpses and Institutional Limits – An Interview with Mark Paschal
- Movements and Institutions against Cognitive Capitalism – An Interview with James Anderson
- If Not Eco-Socialism Now, Then When? Infiltrating universities with eco-feminist & anarchist practices
- Teaching and Organizing in the Ruins of Universities: An Interview with Alison Hearn
- Mapping Shared Imaginaries for Anti-capitalist Movements: an Interview with Tim Stallmann of the Counter-Cartographies Collective
- YoSoy132: Student-led Uprising in Mexico – An interview with Patrick Cuninghame (Professor, Mexico City)